View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 02:35 PM   #8
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Wow $219 for the 64 GB HDX 7 in the US is a great price.

I've had mine for a little over a month and I use it every single day. I returned my buggy ASUS ME572c, and I do not regret it at all. I only have the blue edge on one side and it is not an issue for me. I also prefer the ratio of the screen. The silk browser works way better for me on the HDX than it did on the HD6.(not sure why) I found an ebay seller that has the pink otterbox for HDX at less than half of the normal price, so that's what I am currently using for protection.

I had to share my joy too!
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote