View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 12:33 AM   #2651
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I wasn't there enough to remember the names of any streets. The most time I spent there was when a friend and I were scheduled to go on a 7-day R&R in Bangkok, Thailand. We got as far as Saigon where I hooked up with a professional lady. After spending all my money, she asked if I wanted to spend more time with her. She appeared to have taken a shine to me, because when I told her I had to go back early because I had spent all my money, she invited me to go home with her for the rest of the week where she'd feed me and take care of me. Funny, I can't remember now what my friend ended up doing.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote