View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 05:59 AM   #599
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephjk View Post
I'm listening to The Mystery of Mercy Close by Marian Keyes, or at least I'm trying to listen to it. Every time I plug in my headphones I fall asleep and miss chapters so I keep having to go back! I've had the audiobook on loan from the library for about six weeks now, if I was reading it I'd have been finished weeks ago. Maybe audiobooks are not for me.
They do the same to me. But then lazing on a boat in the sun with the lapping waves gently rocking you, I'm not surprised you fall asleep .

The only way I can listen to them, and I do a lot, is when driving, or doing household and gardening chores.

Currently listening to Scare Me by Richard Parker, a twisted serial killer tale for the internet age, and am then either moving on to NOS4R2 by Joe Hill, or Joyland by his dad.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote