Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:34 AM   #28
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
I'm a two-credits-a-month Audible user since 2006 or so, first with my iPod, now with my iPhone. Until a couple of months ago I used iTunes playlists to manage my audiobooks, but I've switched to the audible app because I sometimes use whispersync for voice(tm). And I don't miss setting up playlists.

As a side note, I would recommend that anyone who listens to audiobooks a lot on a phone (or other device with bluetooth) look into getting some bluetooth headphones - I have a decent pair from Motorola that cost $35 at Amazon. Not having the headphone wires is very nice.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote