View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
@DoctorOhh: it is nice to see someone using partitioning in the tag browser. I built it because it was what I wanted to use, but I have never been sure whether or not I am its only user. Now I know...

Sort-of on topic: Kovid fixed my 'bug' where only one rule could be used for coloring all columns. That fix will be out in the next release.
I use partitioning in 2 places:

Series.subseries or branch
eg. Pern.HarperHall, Pern.Dragon Riders of
Honorverse.Saganami, Honorverse.Worlds of Honor

Tag.subtag
eg. script.movie, script.game
Partitioning in the tag browser and subgroups using the hierarchy feature are two different things.

Partitioning is set via Preferences - Interface - Look and Feel - Tag Browser Tab. Setting up subgroups using the hierarchy feature is explained in the link PeterT provided above.

@chaley The reason I showed the tags expanded in the third image I attached above was so folks could see the possibilities. Thanks for building this feature.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote