View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:15 AM   #4
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It's almost shocking what they put you through when one legally purchases books. And more shocking that people allow it, and there are no words to describe how when someone wants to free themselves from these shackles by being smarter than the system, how one is a downright pariah. You know what I'm talking about: It which cannot be spoken of freely in the forum.

So I guess the only "legal" advice I can give to all is: take it and accept it cause the copyright holders OWN YOU !

Having said that, I want to apologize about the rant but it seems that the "legal" system protects way more copyright holders than citizens which are nothing more than "consumers" in our so called "democracies".

In some countries like Canada even that is illegal so assuming this forum is Canada based, you can't say what you just said anymore than I can openly say what I implied in this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Or google for "Apprentice Alf" and follow his advice to remove DRM.....

Last edited by Quexos; 12-03-2012 at 02:24 AM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote