Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #1208
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post

I am chicken, hear me roar -
I'm growing too big to devour -
And I'd cost too much for you to ever order --

Doesn't seem to scan very well, and there's no such thing as a chicken that too big to devour. That's what refrigerators are for: to store unused chicken parts for future use. It only means we don't have to seek out as many chickens, allowing them to go out and live wonderful chickany lives until the time comes for them to meet their ultimate fate.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote