View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #59
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
From the name, more likely just a missing symbolic link.
Check that all the links for libdirectfb are correct, add them if missing.
I though the same thing at first to but after about an hour of trying to use the find command or just looking around the file system I could not find anything that is a match. Their are some close ones like libfb for x11 that might work and other things that could be frame buffers but no directfb. I know I must be doing something wrong.... I just don't know what. Has anyone else had success with this on the kindle touch?

P.S. - Here are all the files I could find that were close.
Quote:
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/libshadowfb.so
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/libfb.so
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/fbdev_drv.so
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/libwfb.so
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/linux/libfbdevhw.so

Last edited by Titano; 08-05-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote