View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 07:57 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
the friday after Thanksgiving when the christmas season "officially" begins. stores open at a ridiculous hour like 4 in the morning. huge sales begin, people fight, get stampeded and so on. I have never participated in this, and hope someone will institutionalize me if I do
And when's Thanksgiving?

And I'll do my ordering online, thank you! I do love the commercial from one of our major online stores (bol.com), where you see this father wanting to buy some presents...

(it is best if you do understand some Dutch, because the Saint Nicholas songs on the background describe, kind of, what the man is going through
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote