View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #8
BookBunny
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏'\(⊙ ヮ⊙ )
BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Glo™
I couldn't find anyone selling it online under 120€ (and that's usually plus shipping!). Amazon really would like you to buy a Kindle instead, so they slap an extra 20€ on top.. I think your best bet would be to go to a Saturn/Mediamarkt and get it there. They sell it for 130€ and you can test the device right in the store.

I'd actually recommend doing that instead of ordering - I had to exchange mine twice, because the first one had a few glowing pixels (turn the light on and take a good look at the screen, preferably somewhere dark) and the second's screen was rotated a few mm to the left (turn the kobo on, then the light so the black bar at the bottom shows up - it should line up with the border of the screen).
BookBunny is offline   Reply With Quote