View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 07:10 PM   #6
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by deety View Post
I got curious and took a look at their digital download FAQ, and it sounds like they're really paranoid about piracy.

The FAQ also includes the amusing advice that customers should make a printed back up of digital editions.

It's great that they're trying to offer e-books, and I appreciate their desire to protect their material. But their policies seem a bit too extreme for me, which is sad because I've had a big problem finding tolerable horror novels these days.
How could they possibly track it? especially since they put it out on pdf. They have no way of tracking on sony since sonys are never connected to the net. Even with kindle, most people dont leave them logged on all the time.
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote