View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 04:25 PM   #155
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
I find a lot of Baen books are entertaining. I don't like all of them, I think some authors push their political agenda too hard. (I don't actually care what the agenda is, just whether it gets in the way of the story or not.)

However, the company publishes plenty of books I do like, so I focus on those and ignore the ones I don't like.
Is that just Baen? I mean does anyone like all of the authors, and the books they publish?
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote