Thread: UUID creation?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 05:31 PM   #74
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
My typos have dropped considerably since Firefox added an on the fly dictionary. I'm able to see my misspelled words and fix them. I still do make some mistakes, but not nearly as many. I do switch between a UK keyboard (laptop) and a US keyboard (desktop).
+1. Yes, very handy. I added the same thing to Chrome when I had to give up FF due to the egregious memory suckage. ;-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote