Thread: UUID creation?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 01:31 AM   #71
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Indeed. Speaking of which, did you say that you thought you'd have the new program out in a new version the beginning of this coming week? is that right? (Not pushing--asking. Have a testbed of 10 pdf's I'd like to run through it . Y'know, Abbyy--ToxBox, see what happens; they're good for testing, simple fiction titles of a consistent style).

h
Yup, I am testdriving it now. Created two books with it so far without issues. So, I expect during or after the weekend.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote