Thread: UUID creation?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #67
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I fully agree with you, as you know. There is no 'ONE' tool to rule them all and I don't see it coming anytime soon. You need to do manual things to achieve good results and that is where there is the difference between the good and no to good creators.
Indeed. Speaking of which, did you say that you thought you'd have the new program out in a new version the beginning of this coming week? is that right? (Not pushing--asking. Have a testbed of 10 pdf's I'd like to run through it . Y'know, Abbyy--ToxBox, see what happens; they're good for testing, simple fiction titles of a consistent style).

h
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote