View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #255
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
@ Davidfor & @ Ripplinger -

Thanks for posting the [Reading] info in your .conf file. One difference I noted between your files & mine (see post #230) is that for some reason I have an extra line of code (pageTurningOption=option1) - any idea what this is and could it have anything to do with my inability thus far to change the refresh rate through the .conf file?

Just tried it again. This time when I opened the .conf file, the numPartialUpdatePageTurns= line of code was actually in my [Reading] section (all earlier attempts - this code was never present. Weird.) Changed numerical value to 50 and voila! I now have the "Oh the humanity!" comment in my reading settings under Page Refresh.

93terp is offline   Reply With Quote