View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 07:47 PM   #252
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I'm going to guess that that setting is for which area of the screen you select in the options for your "touchy/feely" spots under Reading Settings. I never changed mine off the default at the left, and not sure if that one would be 0 or 1. You probably triggered that line to be set when you moved off default, even if you then went back to the default.
Ah, that makes sense! I forgot about that setting. Mine is set to the option that gives the most space for forward page turns.

Thanks!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote