View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #245
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
I'm sorry, Peter, I don't mean to be dumb, but as I read what you wrote, you seem to contradict yourself. I'm sure I'm not correctly understanding you. After editing the setting file, when I go to Settings --> Reading Settings --> Page Refresh, I don't see "Oh the humanity", but only 1-6. I'm wondering if the code works on firmware 2.5.1????

I did this trick today on a Glo with 2.5.1 and changed the number to 50 and on the Reading Settings page, it does show "OH THE HUMANITY" in the drop down box. If you click the box, it won't be an option, you'll see only 1-6 there. It's possible that "OH THE HUMANITY" is below the frame of the reader extended past the viewing area. Just click another area of the screen so you don't make a selection and the phrase comes back.

But it definitely works with 2.5.1.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote