View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #242
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
I'm sorry, Peter, I don't mean to be dumb, but as I read what you wrote, you seem to contradict yourself. I'm sure I'm not correctly understanding you. After editing the setting file, when I go to Settings --> Reading Settings --> Page Refresh, I don't see "Oh the humanity", but only 1-6. I'm wondering if the code works on firmware 2.5.1????

I'm not sure. I am just going by memory and a previous f/w level. All I know is that when I did it I had 90 in the INI file and the GUI showed the text Oh the humanity.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote