View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 03:08 AM   #5
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibtp View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I actually considered epubcheck, but it seemed too complicated.
Installing and running the epubcheck Java app might be a bit tricky, but using the online version couldn't be any easier. All you have to do is select your epub file. I strongly recommend that you have your .epub file checked by epubcheck, because Kindle Previewer might not display all relevant error messages either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibtp View Post
I followed the steps when adding the title (according to Sigil instructions) but apparently there is still issues.
Without seeing the actual <metadata> section in the .opf file, it's hard to tell what the issue is. Did you create/modify the .opf file outside of Sigil?
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote