View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:52 AM   #295
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I'm sending this from here because I haven't made an effort to find your private message after re-logging in. Hope you don't mind.
It's fine--I was trying to avoid having too many back-and-forths in the public thread. You can attach the docs in a reply to this thread or send them to me privately. I'd like to see the Calibre file even if it's in a strange format. FYI, to get to old messages after you login, just go to the upper left of the page, select "User CP" (User Control Panel) from the left side of the top blue bar, and then, on the left-side menu of the control panel page, under "Private Messages" (towards the bottom), select "List Messages."
willus is offline   Reply With Quote