View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:40 AM   #1326
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
This happens every time a new generation of Kindles is released. I think they have "special offers" in the beginning because that is what everyone expects from the name. After a few months, it just dwindles down to ads.

Probably won't see many actual offers again until the next round of Kindles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Sad but true.
Aw phooey. I may just pay to get them off. I think I would like not having to swipe or tap every time to get to my book.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote