View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #14
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
I've seen that page-frozen-with-dictionary-underline bug occasionally too, but thankfully it's pretty rare. Probably a glitch with the touch screen as PeterT says. Powering off is the only way I know to fix it.

I've decided that my pet peeve with the KT is the inability to go to a specific page number in the book. The slider is much too insensitive - it can barely position to within 20 pages with the most careful manipulation, and then it can take up 60 page turns to get to the right page (at 3 KT pages per book page for some books). Have I missed some obscure means to do this added in some firmware update?
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote