View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #142
techie6
techie6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techie6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techie6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techie6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techie6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techie6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techie6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techie6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techie6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techie6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techie6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I have the 32GB HD +. It's a nice tablet, but of course you can't download anything on it unless you have a credit card and it comes from BN. I did try the method above and it doesn't work you get a message stating, "Install blocked. For security, your NOOK is set to block installation of applications not obtained from the NOOK App Store."

I need a free PDF reader and how I can load apps I've paid for on my rooted Nook color tablet.
techie6 is offline   Reply With Quote