View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 01:08 PM   #14
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I must have missed those results, the only ones I saw were for the latest (as was) release, but no-one came back to any post I made asking whether the battery power on the back-grade was better.

If I missed it, I'm sorry...
You meant if the bug occured on the newest hardware? For some strange reason nobody with new hardware did a proper experiment and if they did it they did not report it back properly.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote