View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 03:04 PM   #14
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I rather enjoyed the book. It wasn't the finest thing I've ever read, but it was short, and best of all, it provided a breather to catch up with some of my other reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The reason it's such a familiar story to a modern reader is simply that it's been so much copied. When it was written, it was a new kind of story, which is why it's regarded as a classic.
Exactly.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 06-22-2010 at 03:10 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote