View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #10
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I've got T-Mobile too. My LTE is actually faster than my Time Warner Cable internet service, which really isn't saying much I guess. But I do like the fact that I get unlimited everything from T-Mobile for $30/month less than what AT&T or Verizon wanted at the time. Besides, I was tired of dropped calls with AT&T. I've had no dropped calls since switching to T-Mobile in April.
True!

Few reasons why I am still with Tmobile

-Not paid by me, but my wife (based on family budget)
-Tmobile plans are less expensive
-Free data outside USA (if I am not mistaken. And will be useful if that's correct when I visit my family in South America)

However, my iPad mini (Verizon) is certainly faster in downloads than my iPhone.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote