View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #103
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
Earlier in this thread I said I didn't like the N7 screen, so someone pointed me to a review about how great the screen is. Then I said I found it has poor battery life, and someone pointed out a series of charts about its battery life. I felt like I was being jumped on just for having the opinion that the iPad is better, for me, than the N7. Lie about my reasons? Huh? I have both devices, and I am just stating a few of the reasons why I happen to prefer one over the other.

I do like the size of the N7, so I'll be replacing it with an iPad mini when the next revision comes out.
Nobody's jumping on you. You made claims, and people offered evidence that those claims, though might apply to you, do not necessarily apply to everybody else, like battery life. This is a public forum, expressing your opinions, discussing, rebuttal and such is what it is all about.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote