View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 03:26 PM   #68
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Now koland has a thread. I want to start one too, if all the cool kids are doing it.

Ya'll will subscribe to MY affiliate link thread, right? I'll stock it with koland's and arcadata's finds. I'll use their links directly, so they'll get the tip, but this will put all the finds in one place for everyone to easily find. (If only we had a forum for that...)
I will - we can trade tips (umm... wait, I can't SUGGEST that, but that doesn't mean we can't, right?)

Maybe every cool kid needs their own forum? sub-forum? then, they could add threads for each device ...... and we can all read a few dozen forums to keep up, of course.

In the meantime, I should do some real work today (rather than goofing off while listening to an audiobook).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote