View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #178
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
Hmm darn. I was thinking of getting my brother a KSO but he would only purchase things with a gift card. Would be sad if he can't take advantage of the offers.
When I took advantage of the $20 gift card for $10 offer, I expected it to require a credit card, but I had an existing gift card balance on my account and it used part of that to pay for the gift card. I was shocked, didn't expect that at all, but I sure won't complain! This was right at the very beginning, so they may have made changes since then, but at that time if you had credit on your account and used the one-click buying, it did use the store credit rather than the credit card that was listed on the account.

ETA: Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, it might not have even been one-click, since I don't normally have that on for purchases other than ebooks.

Last edited by KarenH; 06-16-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: additional information
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote