View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #120
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I use my Kindle Fire HD 7" 32 Gb unit for low ambient light reading. It has an Autobrightness feature using the camera lens as a sensor. I always use white fonts on a black background and it always adjusts to PERFECT LCD light for that kind of reading.
I took a look at the Kindle Fire HD 7" and I do think that's a better option for me than the iPad Mini or the Paperwhite. The KFHD is arriving tomorrow.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote