View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #34
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmedic View Post
I'm interested in trying some different firmwares but I need to know if there is some way I can preserve a copy of the original (or most up-to-date) version of the one that's in my reader now so that I can go back to it if I choose to. Any help would be appreciated.
If you have the V3UPDATE.BIN file that is used to load the firmware into your device then you can save that. I have never seen or heard of a reverse loader that would unload and copy the firmware that is actually on your device.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote