View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #13
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
@ixtab:
Couldn't resist huh? I think what got to you was in the announcement (emphasis mine):
Quote:
Troubleshooting Update Issues
--
Received an error message when selecting "Update Your Kindle".
--
Unsupported software modifications are present.
--
The Kindle doesn't support software modification, and will be unable to update the Kindle software if it has been modified. Contact the original developer of the software modification for instructions on how to remove the modification.
Nice try lab126, and yes, ixtab took the bait, and in the end he will be on top. Everybody else here will too.

They gotta have a love - hate relationship with you.

Awesome job on CM, but where is the new JBPatch? it has been hours already. just kidding

@sitrucz:
Thank you for beeing the guinea pig. USB Network over usb is the only thing I care about for the time beeing. It still does work over usb? Is wifi support new, sorry never tried it over wifi with my 5.3.1.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote