Thread: Puzzle
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:54 AM   #7
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
@emonti8384

Thanks for that story. Shame you couldn't get the puzzle done after all your efforts.

When I want to do a puzzle, I don't want all the trouble of having pieces all over the place. This is a site that I go to do puzzles sometimes online. www.jigzone.com They have puzzles of lots of different pictures and it is free! The puzzles have 16 different configurations of amount of pieces with 246 pieces being the largest. No chance of pieces being eaten or stolen!
Thank you for the effort and as I said, maybe when I'm a little more emotionally stable I will try another puzzle. Until then, I've decided I'm really quite puzzeled out. Thanks for your support everyone!
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote