View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
In Calibre, go to the Device screen, highlight everything, and select Remove from Device.

I've done that with 4 readers that I sold and it didn't present any problems. Calibre seems to be pretty thorough when deleting a book, which is more than I can say for Adobe Digital Editions.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote