View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 07:14 AM   #6
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
Hi, Nick and thank you very much. now it works very good.
When I deselected all at phone connection as you told me to do I CAN download books
as you know I'm new here and all stuff too complicated for me, and probably somebody created a program like Librarian totally free (not 7 days),
and thank's for info. about Russian forum.
You're welcome! Sometimes it is very hard just to get started, but hopefully you will now start to enjoy your ebook reader!

There is no direct support for Russian fonts on the EBW1150. There is a program (written by vvv, a Russian and member here) that can make a Book Image of Russian text and display that on the EBW1150. Each page of this ebook is an image/picture and cannot be searched or highlighted like text ebooks, but at least it can display Russian text if you need that. There are even discussions on The-Ebook.org about "Russianifying" the REB 1200 firmware to include Russian character support. Look for posts by "Goldy" regarding this possibility; he is the expert on this topic!

Did you get Impserve to work? install all the plugins properly for .lit conversion using lit2sb, .prc conversion using Mobi2IMP and .pdf conversion using PDFRead? If so, consider posting that information to The-Ebook.org as I don't recall seeing anything about this great program there.

If not, ask for help here where you get stuck!

Last edited by nrapallo; 12-27-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: typo
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote