View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #14
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymary123 View Post
I have a kobo vox and its only 1.5 yrs old and it wont reset either. I talked to a kobo vox tech support person who after confirming the factory reset didn't work suggested I access my kobo account via another device like, ipad or ipod!!!!!!!! Basically told me it couldn't be fixed!!! This is NOT ACCEPTABLE to me!!! How do I escalate this! Cannot believe she told me that!
Does it boot at all? If it will boot to the book animation, you can force a true factory reset back to original firmware by interrupting the boot process five times (when the animated book opens, hold down the power button until it shuts off; repeat).

If you get the blinking green light and black screen, the internal SD Card might have failed. You can buy a new card, create a firmware image on it and replace the one in the Vox. You have to have a tiny, jeweller-type phillips screwdriver and be willing to take your Vox apart, though.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote