Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #110
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
I'm not sure iff this is a bug, the read percentage appears as 5% read {1%?} is this happening to somebody else? This also happened to me with 2.3.2.

also the Workaround for first bug (Kobo not remembering the exact page where you left off reading when put to sleep) doesn’t work for me, I always have the margins set to 0 and it still opens the book several pages before, this is quite annoying, for me it’s the worst bug, I tried to mark the page where I was before leaving the book but it didn’t work.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote