View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia View Post
I do have "Convert" showing, and using the dropdown-menu is only an extra click, so not a problem, I'm just a little curious as to why it's restricted.
I took the OP at face value that convert and view couldn't be added, I was wrong to do so. Convert and view can both be added to the "main toolbar when a device is connected" and since create a catalog is part of the convert icon it too is available when a device is connected.

@PhM - What icons can't be added to "main toolbar when a device is connected" toolbar?

@tilia - I updated my previous post, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote