View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by weidbrewer View Post
Okay...I poked around in the client a bit and figured out what you are talking about...I fairly sure that's something different than what I linked in my original post. It's certainly something I haven't had to do before.

I tested/started the server through those options on another machine using Calibre, and when i tested it, it opened in my browser....however, it was just the local test. The external try still leads to the same screen

So, again - I've been going with the instructions that I had linked in my first post - and this has worked before, and in fact did until earlier tonight. I'm still able to connect - it's just not finding the books.

I've never gotten anything with the server through the GUI to work at all.
The server is working, The server just can't find your Library
The Guru's of development will need to help.

BTW when you restored the Library, did you reconfigure the file system 'Rights' for the Library? Are you (the user) still the owner with rw rights?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote