View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 07:59 AM   #2
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
There is no way to legally read EPUB library books with a Kindle. Some Kindle advocates insist there are things you can do to the EPUB files so the Kindle can read them. But those ways are not legal. Personally, I don't see why anyone would want to get involved with such a moral and legal mess while there are many ereaders that do read EPUB library books, such as the Nook, Kobo, Sony ereaders, and more.

Edit: While I am considering the purchase of a Kindle 3 I will continue to use my Nook to download library books.

Last edited by AndyfromVA; 11-16-2010 at 08:16 AM.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote