View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #34
mdovell
Zealot
mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle DX
I can see somewhat of an application if it's a textbook and say if it is math and you want to go back and forth..I'm just not exactly sure how that would work here.

I think kindle is improving things and there is still a way to go. The number of font sizes is one thing and I think that there will be an outright font selection.

Maybe a future os could make it so that it divides a page up but I'm not sure how much that would affect the time to read the book. ...way back in the day I had a cybiko that tried to do ebooks...it simply flashed a word a second and expect you to read it..didn't work well.

I guess simply formatting the text to be two pages could be ok but it would be dividing current pages up. Technically you can have columns if you read pdf's..
mdovell is offline   Reply With Quote