View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If eBooks are priced the same or close enough to the cost of the paper edition, then peple will look at that and also look at the cost of the reader and say "Why spend about $300 for a device to then buy eBooks that cost what the pBooks cost? This thing was supposed to save me enough money to eventually have paid for itself. But since it's not, I'll stick with pBooks." So what it is is a lose lose situation that the publishers are causing with insane pricing.

I am getting a bit sick and tired of having to email the eBook shops to tell them the prices are out of proportion with the current pBook edition.
From another point of view:

There are so many wonderful books by out of copyright authors that are free.

And, don't forget.........you can download and read your library books.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote