View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #7
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
A capacitive stylus with a mesh tip seems to work really well. The tip is round but writes a fine line. And the one I just got, the BoxWave Evertouch, came with 3 different types of clip on lanyards. I don't have IOS devices but it works well on my tablet as well as those little screens delivery people have that you have to try to write on with fat fingers.

Last edited by pendragginp; 09-20-2013 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Because it's hard to type accurately with a cat on your lap.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote