View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #33
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
You can use the "multi-quote" button (to the right of the "quote" button), or write the code by hand ([quote=username;postnumber])

I'm not sure how that works with threaded mode, though.

(just adding a quote from a separate "subthread" to check: )

EDIT: nope, it doesn't show the post as a reply... maybe that's something that can be fixed by the coding masters...
Hi:

It doesn't, but it does. If you just type a new post, and quote from several, it does not show the replies in Threaded/whatever view. However, if you quote from one, and then c&p posts from other posts, and use the quote ICON, it seems to put multiple replies under the post to which you are replying, which seems very odd. Either that, or I've misunderstood it entirely. Which is possible.

If Wolfie uses threaded view, I can see how he might find it vexing, but I'd rather reply to 2-3 people at once than type three replies, sorry to say.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote