View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:39 AM   #58
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
I thought I had broken my Glo's screen - it was displaying some pages with a lot of black horizontal and vertical lines (see the pic below) It turns out that this was due to the Fontin font that I had adjusted; I had increased the weight of the font (Regular, Italic, Bold, and BoldItalic) but the Glo was not happy with the increased weight in the Bold and BoldItalic.
I have the same problem with the Linux which beedaddy mentioned earlier in this thread. Not as bad as what your screenshot shows, but illegible Bold anyway. Trouble is, even when I leave Bold untouched, it still doesn't display right. Haven't figured it out, yet.
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote