View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 03:51 AM   #122
leftright
Addict
leftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kobo Glo
Thank you for this tutorial.

I dropped my Glo, then the power switch wouldn't work so I opened the unit, re-aligned the power slider switch and implemented a slight mod to the power micro switch on the board, function normal. (really finicky design, they should've shimmed the power micro switch on the mother board closer to the manual power sliding switch), (*shrug*....)

I noticed that the internal MSD card was a 4gig card, removed it, imaged it, incorporated the unused memory, re-installed the card, powered on before closing up, all was good in KoboGlo land.

Happiness is using it all.

It was really easy to do with the instructions here and following this visual tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73QGYk2q80M

Thank you all for this information which helped me repair my Glo, good as new.
leftright is offline   Reply With Quote