View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #53
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
It takes a lot out of the Apple mysticism when the only unknown feature is the addition of a slate color.
When manufacturing tens of millions of devices, it seems almost inevitable that something will leak.

Apple mysticism is a weird thing. The inevitable post-announcement disappointment is purely a result of unrealistic hype. "What, it doesn't do your taxes and prevent world hunger? What, it doesn't have 3D holographic projection? Fail. Just another boring, incremental update."

What I saw today makes it very likely I'll upgrade my phone on the 14th.