View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 01:58 AM   #49
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedtea View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I liked Hidden, read it in paper. Have been looking for the ebook for Driven, and voila it finally appears. Guess it had to do with international rights because Hidden used to show on kobo for me, and it's not there now. I even emailed them to ask about Driven, seeing as Hidden is the second book.

Good to know, thanks.

I'll buy at Kobo (and do my own price match on smashwords' sale price with an equivalent coupon code).
You wont find Hidden in ebook yet because you see Dorchester formally published these titles in ebook and paper form and hopefully most stores have remove the older ebook versions that were put out by them.

Dorchester got into some financial trouble and didn't pay their authors any royalties. Some authors like Ms. Silver worked hard to get their rights to their books reverted back to them. So now the authors' themselves are publishing their former books. These are the authorized versions to buy so the author will get paid directly.

Some authors like A.J. Menden haven't got their rights back yet and her superhero series has been put on hold indefinitely.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote