View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #526
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Buggins, I've just received my Asus Transformer Prime with Android 4.0.3 and CR (3.0.55-32 -Last in market) has some strange behavior:

-When connected to the keyboard, CR does some strange flashes in the left part of the screen. It is like TV noise when not receiving channel, but in color. It appears from left side, displaces until mid screen and disappears. It last less than a second, and happens very frequently.

-When disconnected from keyboard, it does some horizontal lines flashing. Same as digital TV when it has bad signal, but lines are very thin and flashing lasts less than one second.

In my Acer Iconia TAB A500 (with Android 3.2) CR works fine.

All other programs works in tablet (for example Mantano Reader or Adobe X, that I use to read PDF), and games works fine too, then I discard some memory or screen hardware problem and I think it is a ICE CREAM one...
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote